Mt. Prospect Website Grant
Attention Mt. Prospect!!!
Do you Qualify for a Website Grant?
What is the Mt Prospect Website Grant?
The Village of Mount Prospect Board of Trustees allocated a large portion of the American Rescue Plan funds to help local businesses improve their websites. The Website Improvement Grant will be used to improve the digital footprint of the grantees by upgrading their existing website, creating a new website, optimizing a website for mobile users, or adding an e-commerce module for online shopping.
Do you Qualify?
Eligible Businesses to Receive Grant To be considered an eligible business to receive a grant, businesses must meet the following requirements:
1. Have and maintain a current and valid Village of Mount Prospect Business License;
2. Business shall not be part of a chain consisting of more than 4 units;
3. Business shall not be a home occupation;
4. Business shall not be part of a franchise system;
5. Only one grant per calendar year per applicant may be funded;
6. Changes to a project once a grant has been awarded will necessitate a formal written request as well as a revised budget, and;
7. Business must hire a third party consultant specializing in web design to implement the upgrades.
8. Website improvements/creation and subsequent applications cannot be retroactive prior to the start date of the grant program (July 25, 2022).